Commitment to Safety and Quality
Estroven’s Commitment to Safety & Quality
Every Estroven® production run undergoes a great deal of testing for purity and potency. These tests are performed by qualified laboratories, which follow standards set by various scientific agencies, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP), NSF, AOAC, and other internationally recognized standard-setting authorities.
Estroven® Active Ingredients
Estroven’s line of multi-symptom dietary supplement menopause products have been developed with many ingredients that either reside in nature or are naturally sourced*.
Many of these ingredients, which have been around for centuries, have a long safety profile history and have demonstrated efficacy supporting their use to relieve perimenopause/menopausal symptoms.*
- Blumenthal, Mark. The ABC Clinical Guide to Herbs. Austin: American Botanical Council, 2003.
- Liske,Eckehard."TheraputicEfficacyandSafetyofCimicifugaRacemosafor Gynocologic Disorders." Advances in Natural Therapy 15.1 (1998): 45-53.
- Williamson-Hughes,PatriciaS.,BrentD.Flickinger,MarkJ.Messina,andMarkW. Empie. "Isoflavone Supplements Containing Predominantly Genistein Reduce Hot Flash Symptoms." Menopause 13.5 (2006): 831-39.
- Bloedon,LeAnneT.,ARobertJeffcoat,WlodekLopaczynski,MichaelJ.Schell, Tracy M. Black, Kelly J. Dix, Brian F. Thomas, Craig Albright, Marjorie G. Busby, James A. Crowell, and Steven H. Zeisel. "Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Purified Soy Isoflavones: Singledose Administration to Postmenopausal Women." American Journal of Clinical Nutrition76 (2002): 1126-137.
- Agosta,C.,M.Atlante,andC.Benvenuti."RandomizedControlledStudyon Clinical Efficacy of Isoflavones Plus Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Associated or Not With a Natural Anxiolytic Agent in Menopause." Minerva Ginecol 63.1 (2011): 11-17.
- Burgess,H.J.,V.L.Revell,T.A.Molina,andC.I.Eastman."HumanPhase Response Curves to Three Days of Daily Melatonin: 0.5 Mg Versus 3.0 Mg." Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 95.7 (2010): 3325-331.
- Malhotra,Samir,GirishSawhney,andPromilaPandhi."TheTherapeuticPotential of Melatonin: A Review of the Science." Medscape General Medicine. 6.2 (2004):46. Web. 8 Mar. 2012.
- Ciezaetal.“EffectsofGinkgobilobaonMentalFunctioninginHealthy Volunteers.” Arch Med Res. 34.5 (2003):373-81.
- Hartleyetal.“EffectsonCognitionandMoodinPostmenopausalWomenof 1-Week Treatment with Ginkgo biloba.” Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. 75 (2003):711-20.
- Raj, S.J. and Joseph, B. Pharmacognostic and traditional properties of Cissus quadrangularis Linn- An overview. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences 2011; 2(1):131-139
- Srivastava, A.J., et al., Pharmacognostical and Phyto-chemical Investigation of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. Stem. Int. J. of Pharma. Research and Development- Online 2011; IJPRD/2011/PUB/ARTI/VOV-3/ISSUE-1/MARCH/020
- Sha, U. Cissus quadrangularis L.: Phytochemicals, Traditional Uses and Pharmacological Activities- A Review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2011; 3(Suppl 4):41-44
- Hasper, I., B. M. Ventskovskiy, R. Rettenberger, P. W. Heger, D. S. Riley, and M. Kaszkin-Bettag. "Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of the Special Extract Err 731 of Rheum Rhaponticum in Perimenopausal Women with Menopausal Symptoms." Menopause 16, no. 1 (Jan-Feb 2009): 117-31.