New & Improved
Estroven® Mood & Memory
New & Improved Estroven® Mood & Memory with naturally-sourced ingredients is a safe and effective dietary supplement that provides relief from multiple menopause symptoms*. Clinically proven Soy Isoflavones plus Black Cohosh help reduce the frequency & severity of hot flashes and night sweats*, and Estroven® Herbal Mood & Memory Blend helps manage mood & memory, so you can get back to feeling like yourself again*.
Estroven® Mood & Memory Ingredients
Estroven® Mood & Memory contains the following safe and naturally-sourced ingredients:
- Clinically proven Soy Isoflavones plus Black Cohosh to help reduce the frequency & severity of hot flashes and night sweats*
- Estroven® Herbal Mood & Memory Blend with naturally-sourced:
- Magnolia Bark to help safely improve mood and reduce menopausal anxiety*
- Clinically studied strength Ginkgo Biloba for healthy brain function including mental sharpness & memory support*
Estroven® Mood & Memory Directions for Use
Take one (1) caplet per day before mealtime. For best results, daily use for a minimum of 60 days is important.
Estroven® Mood & Memory does not contain synthetic estrogen, preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten or lactose.
As with any dietary supplement, please inform your healthcare professional before taking. Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions about Estroven® Mood & Memory
The ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory are beneficial to women’s health.* While there have been no long-term side-effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory, speak with your healthcare professional about the length of time to take any dietary supplement.
No, Estroven® Mood & Memory does not contain synthetic estrogen.
No, Estroven® Mood & Memory should be taken as directed.
Estroven® products are developed to be used individually to address hot flashes and night sweats as well as other menopausal symptoms. However, since there have been no side effects attributed to taking Estroven® Mood & Memory with other Estroven® products, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional to see if taking two Estroven® products are appropriate for your individual situation.
It is essential that you speak with your health care professional if you have specific medical concerns or are undergoing cancer treatment before taking any dietary supplement. However, there have been no major side effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory.
Results vary based on each individual’s symptoms and needs. Some women notice improvement in seven to ten days but it may take up to thirty days for optimal results.
If you would like to return an i-Health product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call 1-800-722-3476