It's important to take as much stress out of your life as possible. But that can be easier said than done. Try to keep things simple.
- Don’t take on more obligations than you can handle.
- Try not to cope with problems by using alcohol, caffeine, or cigarettes.
- Make sure you get the facts about menopause before deciding how you want to manage it.
- Consider Estroven as your first choice for handling your menopausal symptoms.
- If you continue to have problems, speak with your doctor about replacement hormones, antidepressants, and bone-strengthening medications.
- Psychotherapy, counseling, support groups, and social media can also be helpful.
- Talk with your healthcare provider to discuss the best action plan for you.