Just say no to stress.
It's important to take as much stress out of your life as possible. But that can be easier said than done. Try to keep things simple.
- Don’t take on more obligations than you can handle.
- Try not to cope with problems by using alcohol, caffeine, or cigarettes.
- Make sure you get the facts about menopause before deciding how you want to manage it.
- Consider Estroven as your first choice for handling your menopausal symptoms.
- If you continue to have problems, speak with your doctor about replacement hormones, antidepressants, and bone-strengthening medications.
- Psychotherapy, counseling, support groups, and social media can also be helpful.
- Talk with your healthcare provider to discuss the best action plan for you.